Monday, January 11, 2016

Customizing Ideas

Just a quick post today :)

The Christmas holiday didn't turn out as I had planed and I had no time to spend on models at all. I'm a bit disappointed by that but I've got a second chance :)

Today I did my final presentation for this course and revised my paper. That means that I only have 4 presentations to listen to tomorrow (that will take approximately 2 hours) and then I'm off for the rest of the week since our next course doesn't start till Monday! :) This means I am leaving uni for some time off, taking the train to my boyfriend tomorrow!

And now to the modelhorse-y stuff. Since my boyfriend is working during the days I will have some alone time, so I'll bring some models and apoxie :)

I brought 5 models to uni that I intend to give some light customization so I'll bring them with me. I wasn't sure what I want with them so I traced their outlines on a paper and then added some quick suggestions for manes and tails:


I still haven't decided what I will do with them yet but the above suggestions are a start. I'm sure you'll recognize the 5 stablemates I plan to use from the above drawing :) Any suggestions on manes/tails or colours for them is appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. Especially with the mane idea you sketched in, I think the top model would make a really nice Fjord pony.
    The Spanish stallion (next one down) would probably be gorgeous as a perlino Lusitano, or maybe you could make him a portrait of a great dressage champion, like Totilas or Mistral Hojris.
    And maybe the prancing Morgan stallion could be possibly turned into a Hackney?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you suggestions! The Spanish stallion will probably be dressage horse or a lusitano/P.R.E with some really cool "Spanish" braids. As for the morgan I never thought of a Hackney! Will definitely look into that, thank you :)

      Delete