Friday, January 8, 2016

Plans for 2016

A leopard in the Kruger National Park. Picture taken by me in 2015.

A new year and new plans! Or more like similar plans as I usually have :)

My hobby goals/plans for 2016 are:

- Attend at least one liveshow.
I really want to get my hands on some more qualification cards to earn my horses some starshower certificates. And I love liveshows and meeting all the hobby people!

- Paint some of my bodybox models.
I have a lot of models in my bodybox and I would like to get some of them painted, mostly to try and get better at painting. Eventhough I am very happy with how my latest repaints turned out, I can still improve a lot!

- Try my hands at some more extensive resculpting.
This far I've only tried resculpting manes and tails but this year I would love to try to move some legs or resculpt some necks.

- Paint my Kandinsky Dino as a portrait of Hjalmar.
He is started, I just need to find the time to finish him.

- Buy at least one model on my wish list.
Although my wish list is always expanding it doesn't hurt to try and make it smaller ;)

- Take photos for my website.
Order a background for my arena base and start taking pictures!

- Keep blogging.
For 2016 I would like to reach 20 000 views on this blog that means that I need 15 views per day. I probably need to write more interesting posts :P My Dressage post and my How to tie a rope halter post are the most popular posts on my blog so I might try to write more posts like that. If there are any posts you like on my blog or something you would like to see more of I would gladly hear your suggestions.

I wish you all a really good 2016!

Since You Don't Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment