Monday, January 25, 2016

Progress!

I made some progress Wednesday.

The Andalusian has no mane, tail or forelock at the moment. I also hollowed out his ears, nostrils and raised hooves a tiny bit.


Time spent on Andalusian custom this far: 40 minutes

The Andalusian will have his genitalia removed and new sculpted as I can't stand the blobs he have at the moment. His profile might also need some straightening other than the regular filling in where needed and prepping. After that I'll start on his mane and tail.


He can't stand on his own without the tail (hence the apoxie jar) but he'll have a base when he is done.

The Paso mare has had her mane, tail and forelock removed and I hollowed out her ears, nostrils and raised hooves a tiny bit as well.



Time spent on Paso custom this far: 35 minutes

The Paso mare might have her ears removed as they are uneven! And her left eye is bothering me so I might remove that too. I also plan to do some work on her neck as it seems too big and bulky for my taste. I'm not sure about tucking her head so I'll try to work on her neck first and see how I like that. She will have genitalia sculpted and of course some regular filling and prepping before I'll start on her mane and tail.


The other horses are still in the same state as in the last post as I didn't have time to work on them Wednesday. Hopefully I'll have time to work on them during the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment