Sunday, February 3, 2019

Third day of NaMoPaiMo

On the third day of NaMoPaiMo I painted 3 more layers of acrylics.

She still looks a little bit streaky but it evens out with each layer.

Third layer of acrylics: Yellow ochre + a touch of raw sienna (same mix as the previous two layers but new batch)

Fourth layer of acrylics: Yellow ochre + a touch of raw sienna (same batch as layer 3)

Fifth layer of acrylics: Yellow ochre
I now consider the acrylic base coat finished, I don't need it to be perfectly even as it will even out with the pastels, I just want my horse to be pretty even in colour so that I won't get too much difference in the colour when applying pastels.

If I would be really, really lucky my PanPastels could arrive tomorrow. But I am probably not that lucky and besides a package I got last week was supposed to be delivered Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest (according to the Postoffice) but it arrived Thursday. So even though my PanPastels would technically be able to be here Tuesday I might not have them until later in the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment