Monday, February 4, 2019

Remember this girl?

This poor little girl has been in the works for almost 1 and a half year by now. I wanted to finish her in time for a live show by then but never managed to finish her so she got started on and then put back in the cabinet. Some time later I took her out again, this time with the intentions of finishing her in time for the Swedish Nationals 2018.

She actually cooperated quite well and quickly went from this:


To this:


And it actually looked like I would be able to finish her in time. Unfortunately, she fell not too long after the picture was taken (some two weeks before the show I believe) and lost a piece of her ear. I was so bummed and even though I managed to find the piece and put her back together I just couldn't make myself finish her in time with the new repair work so back on the shelf she went.

Yesterday I took her back out and looked her over. I sat down and started to plan for fixing the seam where the formerly lost piece is attached. So maybe she will be another side project for NaMoPaiMo so she can finally be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment