Saturday, December 2, 2017

Itsy Bitsy...

...Teeny Weeny 

That's probably the most suitable way to describe my newest additions to the collection/showstring. I happened to stumble upon an ad for a Maggie Bennet Micro Sierra for sale with her foal Flicker as a "buyer chooses colour" commission. 



Sierra was painted an absolutely gorgeous bay roan with a lot of details and the sweetest face. I just had to put a bid in for the pair.


I was lucky enough to win the auction and after talking to seller (and painter) Lauren of Kingyo Stables I decided on a baby blue roan overo for Flicker.


Lauren sent over pictures and I was over the moon! They both arrived a few days ago and they are even more amazing in person! I can't get over how detailed and beautiful the paint job is on these tiny sculptures.


I'm so glad that I got the chance to add them to my collection and I can't wait to bring them out into the showring!

No comments:

Post a Comment