Thursday, December 7, 2017

Shy Immortal

I recently came across another gorgeous medallion, sculpted by Kylee of Studio Thornrose and decided to buy one. It came beautifully packaged with some extras.

Love the sticker!
The medallion was wrapped in bubble wrap then this pretty green coloured paper and then some more bubble wrap.
Beautiful packaging!
Here she is, unpacked. The medallion is called Shy Immortal and is quite a large and detailed medallion.


I think it's absolutely lovely and I can't wait until I can get he painted! I haven't figured out a colour for her yet but I imagine a galaxy background (at least for now 😊)


2 comments:

  1. Kylee's work is so wonderful. I don't usually like fantasy pieces, but I love this one. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! I feel the same way, fantasy is generally not my cup of tea but this one is just so beautiful! <3

      Delete