Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Ornaments

Christmas is getting closer and just as last year I found some beautiful ornaments sculpted and sold by Jennifer Read-Burton of Unicorn Farms. I admired these ornaments last year but was unable to buy any then. This year I was able to buy some so I did.


The fjord has an absolutely beautiful face and reminds me so much of our own fjord so of course I had to get that one.


Since the fjord looked so much like our Fjord, I wanted to have one similar to our Swedish Warmblood as well. The ornament above is actually sculpted as a Morgan but his face reminded me of our Warmblood so I bought that one too. 


I actually bought 2 of each as I wanted to paint a pair for my mother as well as she's the one caring for both of the horses. They are absolutely lovely sculpts and I can't wait to paint them. They won't be done for Christmas but I'm thinking of trying to have the pair for my mother finished for her birthday in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment