Saturday, January 24, 2015

Prepping and Priming

I don't like prepping. It so tedious and it feels like whenever you think you're done there just pops up a few more seems and imperfections. Anyway I've finally reached the point where I can give them their first coat of primer.



Some more prepping after that and my models are now finally completely prepped and primed (no picture of that unfortunately.

I did have some issues with the primer on some models. I still don't know why. One model needs a bit of sanding and repriming since the primer kind of cracked in several areas of his body and the primer stayed slightly sticky for a longer while on some of the models but it seems as if it is drying slowly but surely.

I can't wait to get started painting them but with an exam coming up and a very intense course right after I'm not sure when I'll be able to...

No comments:

Post a Comment