Friday, January 9, 2015

Plans for 2015

My dear Poppes
I manged to achieve 5 out of 9 goals set for last year! I would love to set higher goals for this year but since this will be a very intense year when it comes to school, my funds will still be very limited and the fact that I will be having a lot of things on my plate this year (including a month long trip to Africa in June and working) I will instead set lower, achievable goals.

- Attend at least one liveshow.
This is a goal I'll try to achieve every year as I love the liveshow atmosphere and meeting all the great hobby people.

- Get my RC Mini Haggis painted.
Yes. This is the year that my mini Haggis will finally get some "clothes", hopefully.

- Paint some of my poor naked horses.
I still have quite a few naked models that need new clothes and since I probably won't be able to buy any I'll have to paint some myself :)

- Buy at least one model on my wish list
Doesn't matter how big or small. I probably won't be able to make it through the entire year without buying one anyway ;)

- Take photos for my website
Now that I have a new camera I just need to find some time to photograph them.

- Finish pedigrees for at least 3 breeds
Small goals will hopefully make sure that I will make it through all my pedigrees one day.

- Keep blogging
I'm setting the bar a little lower for next year and will try to post at least two posts a month.

I hope that 2015 will be as good a year as 2014 was for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment