Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Bye bye...

... Avant



and....


...welcome Nikon D3200!



Yep, my old digital camera is now retired (or more like semi-retired as it will make a good party/don't -need-to-be-as-careful-with camera) in favour of my new SLR camera!


I'm so happy! I've always wanted a good camera and even though my Avant have been good enough for my needs for a long time it was a very cheap camera and it has taken good pictures but not great.

And as I am going to South Africa for a safari, and more, in June my want for a better camera turned into a need for a better camera. I mean you can't go to Africa for a safari and more with a good but not great camera. So I was supposed to buy one but my dad beat me to it and gave me this one as a Christmas gift so that I will have lots of time to really learn how it works so that I get along well with it before my trip! :) I'm so happy and hopefully I'll get to try it out with my models soon as well.

My family and animals in my company is probably quite tired of being used as photo-models by now :)

Here are some pictures I've taken during the Christmas holiday:

My dear little Svante sleeping on the bed, close to the computer so that he is within petting reach for any computer user.

Devil sleeping on the sofa.

Liten looking at something edible my boyfriend had in his hand.

Loke on the sofa.

My boyfriend's family's cat Sanja in her favourite spot. Just after yawning.

No comments:

Post a Comment