Wednesday, April 30, 2014

IMEHA Results for March

I never get tired of getting showresults! It's so fun to see how different model horses does for different judges.

I have some models who haven't placed once since I began showing them with the IMEHA. I totally blame my not so impressive photos. Especially since some of the models that have never placed with the IMEHA are some of my most successful liveshow horses :)

Perhaps my pedigree assignment might be a little off as well, but I'll hopefully have time to revise my assignments this summer. But first and foremost I'll get some new photos.

Some of my models does well month after month and that's really great to see.

Ayers Rock Brigadör took first in his class and was division reserve champion for the third month in a row! Making me a very proud owner :)

Ayers Rock Brigadör, a MM Brigadier painted by Swedish artist A. Gustafsson.
But the one that did best, again, is my beloved Athame.

In January she took first in her breed class and was division reserve champion.
In February she managed to do it again.

And now in March she did what I never expected.
She took first in her breed class and her mold class.
She was division champion in both her breed and mold division. But it didn't stop there.
She also went on to be the Overall Reserve Champion in her breed show.

Athame, AA Sabiha 
I'm really happy that she shows so well in photoshows! She's done good but never great in liveshows so that makes it even more exciting to see her do so good. Although it wouldn't matter whether she showed good or not, she'd still be one of my absolute favourites =)

No comments:

Post a Comment