Friday, January 3, 2020

Plans 2020

For 2020 my goals are a little bit different than last year. Most of that has to do with the fact that we have now moved into a house with more space for our hobbies. This is what my line up of goals looks like for 2020:

- Participate in NaMoPaiMo
I love NaMoPaiMo, it always teaches me something good and gives so many cheers and good vibes it is a joy to participate.

- Finish my NaMoPaiMo model
The most important part, for me, when it comes to NaMoPaiMo is learning and having fun, but I also want to push myself to get my model finish as I have always been quite the slow worker and a little pressure usually makes me work harder.

- Finish hobbyroom
Now that I finally will have a dedicated hobbyroom I can't wait to have it finished! If any of you has any tips or suggestions on what you can't live without in your own hobby space or what you miss in your hobby space I would very much appreciate if you left a comment as I really want to make my hobby room as good as possible but as I have never had one of my own, I am not sure where to start 😊

- Sell a model I have painted
I have improved my painting quite a bit and I would love to get my work out there. As of right now, except for the models I have painted for myself or my boyfriend, there is only one model painted by me in other hobbyists collections.

- Take on a commission
I would love to try my hands at commission work, but as to not be overwhelmed, I only plan to take on one commission so that I manages to finish it in a timely manner and to a satisfying result.

- Prep most of my project horses
My dream is to have all my project models prepped and primed for painting so that when I feel like painting I can just open and pick out whichever model strikes my fancy. The thing is, I hate prepping, and I am a bit of a perfectionist, so we'll see how well that will turn out.

- Finish Aslan 2.0
In 2019 I finished my first original sculpture. He was rushed a bit at the end so I would like to give it another shot but without rushing this time.

- Keep posting on Instagram
I hope to keep up posting on Instagram and will try to post at least three times a week.

- Keep blogging
I will not abandon the blog but I might not post as many short posts here. I will still post longer post like updates and show reports so I hope to post at least 2 posts a month.

- Finish one horse a month
Quite an ambitious goal for being me but I really hope to be able to keep up this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment