Sunday, January 5, 2020

Moving update

Our move went well and we have started to get some kind of order in the house now. A couple of weeks ago we started to fix the show room where we will showcase our collections (my model horses and my boyfriend's 1/6 scale collection)

This is what the room looked like when we had just moved in.


And this is about a week ago. We tore down the old wallpaper and chose a new, really nice, light one. We also got my cabinets up and I got to start packing up the horses.


All of my models survived the move (a couple of bendables got a little bit of a lean on one leg, but no really casualties) and this is the current look of the cabinets.

First cabinet:


Second cabinet:


Third cabinet:


CD shelf with bendables:


Unpainted resin cabinet:


Project shelves and Disney shelf:


I will most likely rearrange them in the near future as I am not quite happy with the current line up.

2 comments:

  1. I like that you don't have too many congas -- I prefer variety to conformity myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah window shopping -- I do enjoy looking at other peoples' horses. Thank you so much for this nice glimpse! You have a beautiful collection.

    ReplyDelete