Saturday, January 11, 2020

Christmas Ponies

Even though my boyfriend and family are, and have always been, very supportive of my model horse hobby, I don't really expect a lot of model horsie gifts. Last year I told my boyfriend about a couple of models that I would love to have in my collection but since then I didn't think to much about it. 

However BF remembered and so, I got some models for Christmas ♥️. 

Firstly, he got me the Breyerfest 30th Anniversary Stablemate Set. 


And he also got me the Beautiful Breeds Christmas Ornament. This is my first Breyer Ornament but I wanted it really, really bad since it was a Fjord 😊 With the move and everything we didn't have a Christmas tree this year so he is still in his package. However I will try to find a good way to display him on the shelves until next year.


I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of the newbies.

Altivo, will be shown as a P.R.E

Harmonic Rain, will be shown as a Morgan

Fahad Ibn Ryshad, will be shown as a Straight Egyptian Arab

La Boiúna, will be shown as a Paso Fino

Lil' Golden Pistol, will be shown as a Quarter

Mistral, will be shown as a Welsh Sec D

Everest, will be shown as an Ardennais


Octagram D, will be shown as a Swedish Warmblood

Iridium, will be shown as a Thoroughbred
For some reason I didn't get any pictures of the Mariah's Boon stablemate. Anyway, I named him Indigo Blue and will show him as an Irish Cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment