Saturday, October 20, 2018

Verdades

I am definitely a Warmblood person and even though I nowadays tend to focus more on resins than OF models I still buy the occasional OF warmblood when they strike my fancy.

A recent Breyer release definitely did and I decided to order it when I ordered a few other things from Modell Pferde Versand.

The release was the Verdades on the Keltic Salinero mold.



The Keltic mold is one of my favourite plastic Warmblood models and I already have the original release and the Mistral Hojris model so when Verdades was announced I jumped the chance to own one.


He is really, really nice. He stands really well on his stand and he is almost flawless! His colour is a really nice, shaded bay, even more beautiful IRL than in photos! And they really made some nice eyes on him!


I have yet to decide on a name and breed for him. But I think that he is my new favourite on the Keltic mold just because of the really beautiful bay colour on him!




1 comment:

  1. Nice to see this horse :) He is really pretty, but I definitely hate back legs.

    ReplyDelete