Saturday, October 13, 2018

Unicorn Bridle

I couldn't believe my luck when my name was drawn for Bushy Tail Creations - Miniature Tack & Props by Dora Duftschmieds amazing unicorn bridle. 


I received it yesterday and I am even more amazed! It is absolutely gorgeous, the details are fantastic and I just LOVE the attention to detail with all the tiny decorative tongue buckles and little gemstones!


It did take a tiny bit of fiddling to get it on but it looks SO good on!



I tried it on a few different models but just thought that it looked so beautiful on the serene looking Belize (Eberl Genoveva rep. S. Nordström).


I think I might bring it with me to my next show just because it needs to be admired! And then I need to figure out the best way to incorporate it in a performance scene so that I can show it at the next possible show!

1 comment:

  1. Obviously this landed in good hands! Performance? Circus? parade? medieval? kids birthday? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete