Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Southland Replicas

A while ago I came across a new brand of toys that had a few horses in it, Southland Replicas. I first encountered it when judging a photoshow and thought that they looked quite good. A while later I found them on Modell Pferd Versand and a little while ago I decided to buy them.

I like the look of them and I think they are quite nice for being toys. Below is the Brumby mare.


Her colour is actually quite nice but she's got a few small marks. But that doesn't bother me as I bought them to repaint.


The stallion is my favourite mold of the three, I just love his attitude! The colour is not bad for a toy but mine had a few issues, like a bit of drip in the paint. But like I said, they were bought to be repainted.


I also love his pose!


The foal might look a little wonky and it has huge ears but it is SUPER adorable!


And to be honest, young foals can definitely look a bit wonky 😊


All three of this models will be repainted to be Abaco Spanish Colonial Horses but I haven't decided on what colour for what horse just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment