Wednesday, May 23, 2018

In the works

For quite some time now I've had a distinct lack of motivation to do pretty much anything but eat, sleep and work. I still try to find my motivation one little step at the time and yesterday, I actually felt like doing some small work on my models.

So I picked up this little group:


Adib is now a mare and I fixed a few pinholes in his tail and a tail strand that was missing. Tiny is now also a mare. Realta is a second so she had some serious issues! The bigger issues I've already fixed but I filled in some more pinholes on her. She still has quite a bit of prepping left before being ready to paint but I work on it one small step at the time. The two medallions are full of pinholes (mostly the fjord) that I need to fill in so that I can start to paint them. I filled in some pinholes and will give them a light sand and priming when dry so that I can see if there are more that needs fixing.

Not a whole lot of work but I am happy for every little thing I get done!

1 comment: