Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Exception

What I like best about the model horse hobby is the realism of the sculptures and colours and as such, I'm not a huge fan of fantasy models or decorators (I like them but I generally don't want to collect them myself). That being said, there are a few models that I'd make an exception for and that was kind of the thing with my newest arrivals.

Mini Pegasus family.
I thought the big ones were amazing when they came out but I missed my chance at getting them so I was very happy when I learned that they would be released in mini scale.

Mini Seunta
That meant that I could afford the entire set!

Mini Avatar
They arrived today and they are absolutely lovely! I am very happy that I bought them and can't wait to find colours for them!

Mini Seunta
The only thing I am not looking forward to with these guys would be packing them up so I think I need to figure out a way to get them to travel safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment