Sunday, September 17, 2017

Working on it

I have done some small model related stuff the last days. I am working a lot and have a whole lot of plans for several weekends to come so hobby time is limited and I feel like every small thing I do is great progress.

First of all I've fixed the interior of the stable scene. Next up is to paint it.



I've painted the outside of the stable scene.


To get the right texture I painted it with a sponge as the look of the stable walls I'm after is not completely smooth.


I have also painted the base for the stable scene. There are still some way to go. I need to find the part for the stable door that I misplaced and then there is painting the inside, decorating the outside and fixing the window so it'll take a while to finish but so far I think it looks good.


I've also re-organized my body shelf. It has been quite a mess for some time now and I feel it's hard to get a good overview of what you have if they are just lying in big piles. So now I've organized them so that the ready to paint models are at the left on the shelf, the ones that have been started are to the right and the ones that needs work/customization/primer are in the middle.


It's quite crowded so I need to start painting more models (or at least paint some of the bigger ones) to get room for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment