Friday, January 6, 2017

Plans for 2017

2017 has just arrived and that means new plans and goals :)

When it comes to model horses my goals are pretty much the same as earlier years, maybe a few more and some more specific.

Brego, Mini Haggis rep. by me


Goals for 2017:
- Attend at least two liveshow.
Now that my life is a bit more in order with a job and apartment I hope to be able to spend more time on my hobbies and maybe go to a few more live shows than I've done the last years.

- Paint at least 10 of my bodybox models.
I keep adding models to the bodybox at a faster rate than I paint them so I think that setting a more specific goal might make me finish more models than having a less specific one. And I won't count the once that I have that are almost finished!

- Try my hands at some more extensive resculpting.
I have an idea of turning a Sm. G3 Cantering Warmblood Mare into a grumpy mare with her ears back, head tucked, teeth visible and swishy tail and I think she would be the perfect candidate for me to try out some more extensive resculpting.

- Get at least 1 of my unpainted resins painted.
I've aquired quite the collection of unpainted resins and I really want to get at least one of them painted this year.

- Try to get a hold of one of my holy grails.
I do have quite a few holy grails, mostly painted resins and plastic customs owned by other collectors. But hopefully I can get my hands on one of them.

- Take photos for my website.
I've taken a few pictures and also uploaded them to my website but there are still a lot of models left to take pictures of.

- Keep blogging
Last year I managed to write 85 blog posts and I'd like to up that number. So for 2017 I aim to write at least 100 blog posts. To be able to do that I need to write about two posts a week. I would also like to try and reach 35 000 views. So if you have any suggestions on post you'd like to see, please let me know :)

- Enter at least 10 photoshows
This year I'll try to get better at entering photoshows as I have some better photos now.


Register my models/pedigrees
As I'm into pedigree assignment I can register my models/pedigrees into our Swedish model horse breed registries and I'll try to register at least half of my models this year.


Sadeek, Breyer Tr. Le Fire OF

2 comments: