Monday, January 9, 2017

IMEHA Champions and photoshow results

I've been showing with the IMEHA for a while and when I logged on a few days ago I found that two of my horses had reached IMEHA Champion status! The first model was kind of unexpected. I barely show him (at least not live, and not frequently in photoshows either) but it was a nice surprise!


Dun To Perfection
580 points
1 Division Grand Champion in the Quarter Horse Breed Division of the OF Breyer CL or LB Breed Conformation Show.

The next model is one of my all-time favourites so it was nice to see her earn IMEHA Champion status :)


Athame
517 points
1 Overall Grand Champion in the Animal Artistry Resin Horses - No China - Mold Show
3 Overall Reserve Champions in the Animal Artistry Resin Horses - No China - Mold Show

In other news I also entered a few models in a New Years Eve photoshow and got the results a few days ago. Most of my models did okay but there was a few that did really good.

Maverick won his class and went on to be champion pony!



Fallen Hero did good too claiming the champion sporthorse reserve title behind the model that went on to be Best In Show.


A great end to the showing of 2016 and hopefully it'll be a great start for the 2017 showing career :)


No comments:

Post a Comment