Friday, September 9, 2016

My Second Copperfox

The last package I opened out of the pile was one I had really looked forward to. 


My second Copperfox model!


The box contained the same goodies as the last one, with a catalog, COA, info about the mold and such.


I was so excited opening the box, and there he was:


My own, beautiful Sovereign.


His face is beautiful, as is his colour.


His dapples look great.


I love the look of this guy!


And his details are really nice!


I have yet to decide on a name for him but at the moment I thinking something to do with gold. Maybe Gold Rush, Hint of Gold, Glint of Gold or Gold Coin. Suggestions are welcome! :)

2 comments:

  1. He's stunning 😊

    If you're looking for 'gold' names, how about something like Gold Dust, Goldcrest, Goldwing or even Golden Opportunity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestions! I especially like Gold Dust :)

      Delete