Monday, September 5, 2016

Whiskey Lullaby

The second box I opened out of my pile was a model I bought from a fellow, Swedish collector. I have been wanting this model for quite a while and was really happy to be able to snag him at a good price and in Sweden too (lower postage and no customs fee! Yay!).


He was well wrapped in bubblewrap.


Here he is, the JCP SR Stockhorse from the Western Stockhorse Set. I'm not really a stockhorse person but I quite like the Smart Chic Olena mold and this is probably my favourite on that mold.


He has a really nice expression.


And nice colour too.


I just had to play dress up with the little western tack I have. I think he looks quite smart. I have plans to show him as a quarter horse stallion under the name of Whiskey Lullaby after a sad but beautifully sung song by Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss. You can listen to it below if you want to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment