Monday, August 29, 2016

Almost Like Christmas

This pile of goodies was waiting for me when I got home to my father. I haven't been there for a while so that's why it's such a big pile. It felt almost like Christmas opening all these boxes and envelopes.


Above is the entire pile!


I got 6 boxes. 5 of them where model horse related and for me. The sixth box was a present for my boyfriend who celebrated his birthday yesterday.


There were three envelopes, 1 was model horse related but two were for me and the third another present for my boyfriend.

4 of the boxes had contents that deserves their own posts and so does the model horse related envelope.

The fifth box was semi-model horse related but not interesting enough to earn it's own post.



It contained four cans of  Testors Dullcote that I use to seal the models that I paint so now I can start with the pastel painting again :)

Stay tuned for the posts about my other boxes, they contained a whole lot of awesome stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment