Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wordless Wednesday Driving

This year there was a new addition to the Wednesday program. Cross country driving. I've never seen a driving competition live although I've tried driving horses myself and it's a lot of fun so I was looking forward to see the horses.

There were only 5 entries in this class and colourwise it was quite varied, two chestnuts, one bay, one grey and one dark bay. 4 of the entered horses were warmbloods and one was a riding pony.

The pony was quite fast.

And maneuvered the obstacles really well.

The bay was really fast.



This chestnut probably was my favourite of the day, such a beauty!

And the carriage had pink details!
Next post will give you some closer pictures of the tack and carriages from the driving class.

No comments:

Post a Comment