Sunday, August 21, 2016

Some time off

As the title says I'll have some time off the next week and a half, off of work that is. So except for a trip home to visit my dear animals (and unpack the quite large amount of packages that awaits me at home *hinthint* blog posts coming up!) my only plan is to get along painting several of my model horses!

I thought I should share some pictures of the current state of my works in progress so that I (and you) can hopefully see the difference when I post about them next.


This braided Warmblood has been in the works for a while and at the moment he is getting some slight shading. I had just sprayed him with dullcote before this picture, that's why he looks glossy.



This Britain's horse is planned to be a dark bay Ardennais but at the moment I'm quite tempted to just shade it a bit more and keep it as a blonde Belgian horse.


This is Black Glitter N. He just needs his details and maybe some markings done before being finished. I really like the slight brown shadings in his coat. 


 Dimma also needs her details done before being finished, she too has some slight brown shading.


This is Lubra or Highland Lass for my Silver Brumby Project and she needs her details done before being finished.

This little toyhorse (I think she's a Britain's too) will be a Fjord and even though she looks pretty much white in this picture, she is actually a nice creamy base colour.


The same goes for this litte filly foal. She will also be a Fjord and although she doesn't look quite as white as the above, she has the same nice cream base colour.


Dino, my Hjalmar portrait is coming along great and I think I have captured his slight brown shading quite well. He will need a base or acrylic pegs to stand correctly and his details done to be finished but I really like him so far!


This girl will be a chocolate lab and is currently sporting her base coat with no shading what so ever but hopefully that will change soon :)


I still have a lot of models in my body box but hopefully, after this week, all of them will, at least, be primed and ready for paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment