Monday, April 29, 2019

Liveshow Prep

Long time no see. I have been very bad at keeping up with blogging the last couple of months but to be honest I have had pretty much nothing to blog about, I haven't painted anything since NaMoPaiMo, haven't bought any new horses or made any tack.

I think the only model horse related thing I have done for the last two months have been to listen to the Mares In Black podcast, which I have thoroughly enjoyed.

Anyway I am going to a liveshow later this year and since it is still a couple of months away and I finally got some motivation to do some model horse related stuff (hopefully it'll stay for awhile), I went through the class list and decided that I might want to bring some new faces to the show.

That means, quite a bit of work... 


This is my little gang. The three big ones needs quite extensive prepping, the three stablemates will be resculpted and the little resin needs an ear fixed and a little prepping.

I wonder how far I'll get in time for the show but hopefully I can at least finish some of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment