Thursday, June 21, 2018

Birthday present

 Last Friday was my 26th birthday. I was celebrated on the day by my boyfriend, my father and a couple of my closest friends. I had a great day and got some very thoughtful presents.

The one from my boyfriend was a model horse I have been eyeing since he was released.

This is the Breyer Brunello. I do have the original Idocus and I think he is adorable but I've never felt the need to have others on that mold until Brunello was released.


The braided mane and tail really changes his look and being done in my favourite colour, made it hard to resist.


He is really nicely shaded and has a really matte finish that I think will be a joy when photographing him.


I have yet to decide on a name and a breed for him but I am very happy to add this beauty to my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment