Monday, June 11, 2018

At Long Last

Back in December my name was drawn in the lottery for buying a Leonardo by Emilia Kurila. I paid in January and then I waited. I knew that it would be some time before he would be done to ship but I was quite eager to see this guy in person so I just wanted him to arrive!


A few days ago I got to pick him up at my post office. I liked the look of him in pictures and I really hoped I would like him as much in person but I wasn't quite sure as I'm usually not the one for braided up Iberian breeds (I prefer them with loose manes so I am a bit more fond of Lucius to be honest, but missed out on him). 


I am not sure why I thought I might not like him as much in person as I did in pictures because when I unpacked him I was absolutely smitten. He is GORGEOUS and detailed to perfection!


He's a nice and smooth casting and his details are so amazing!


From his detailed, braided mane,


To the even more beautifully braided and detailed tail (I just love how she sculpted the strands of hair).


He even have whisker bumps!


And an incredibly beautiful face! Now to figure out a colour and a painter for him (and of course save up for his paintjob!)

No comments:

Post a Comment