Wednesday, May 17, 2017

New face

A new face has entered my collection. I've seen this model on the former owner's website and I've admired her for a while so when I saw her on MHSP I was very tempted.


After some contact with the former owner I decided to buy her. 


She is absolutely gorgeous! She's a Sarah Rose Moxie resin painted by Amanda Brock to a gorgeous, detailed roan.


She has the sweetest face with one brown and one blue eye.


My photos don't do her justice, she's so gorgeous! My boyfriend who's not even into horses liked her and thought the paint job was great!


I have yet to give her a name. She was formerly known as Pandora, which is a lovely name and I wouldn't mind keeping it, if it wasn't for the fact that I already have a model named Pandora in my collection.


She will be shown as a quarterhorse mare and I'm confident she'll do well in shows (and even if she doesn't I am very happy to have her in my collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment