Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Liveshow Haul!

Mostly when I get home from a liveshow there is always some little horse, ribbon or such that comes home with me. But this time I had quite a few joining me.

This time I came home with 3 Champion ribbons, 1 champion reserve, 1 ribbon for best Arabian (won by Athame) and 1 ribbon for best Thoroughbred (won by Fallen Hero) and the Best in Show ribbon won by Fandango in the OF show.

I also came home with no less than 9 new models!


The traditional foal will stay OF for now but might be remade later. The Cantering Warmblood will be destined for the bodybox to be remade. The rearing Arabian will also be remade, as will the safari toob pony and the standing G3 TB. The Drafter, foal and pony will join the collection as is. The Animal Artistry Welsh has quite some way to go before he is ready to be painted so no real plans for his future yet 😊.

And not to forget, the white paper seen under the ribbon contains two tickets to a real gallop event here in Sweden! Fallen Hero won those when he was crowned Best Thoroughbred! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment