Monday, July 11, 2016

Realta

The sharp-eyed people have probably seen this girl in my unpainted resins post. This Realta resin was my graduation gift for myself.


I only found out about this resin after she was sold out but got the chance to be put up on a waiting list in case anyone decided to pass on their copy.


I got an email about a few resins and a few seconds that the sculptor had for sale and I jumped on the opportunity. I bought a second who had some airbubbles and small pinholes.


I used my apoxie to fill in several of the holes and sanded down most of her seams. She'll soon have her first layer of primer so that I can pinpoint the areas that need more work.


She has a beautiful face and I'm sure she'll be an absolute beauty once she's painted.


At the moment I'm thinking dark bay or dapple grey, warmblood or riding pony.


She came with the cutest thank you card...


...and her Certificate of Authenticity.


No comments:

Post a Comment