Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wordless Wednesday Jumping

This is my first post of pictures (and also the biggest) from Falsterbo Horse Show. I will post all these picture posts as "wordless Wednesday" posts.

The pictures in today's post are from the 2 jumping classes we saw and the combined jumping/cross country class.

Unfortunately it was raining pretty much the entire day so pictures are not the best but I've decided to share some of my favourites.

Most horses in the jumping classes were bay or grey.

Yay, a chestnut!



Nope, not jumping that water!
If I remember correctly this pair unfortunately got eliminated on the water obstacle. 






Nope, not jumping that...

But second try was better!

I loved the facial marking of this guy!

This horse looked so sweet.

It looked like a close call but the horse slid over the obstacle, landed almost like after a normal jump, and continued on like nothing had happened.

The award ceremony with all the applauding people was a bit frightening for this horse.


Another chestnut!
Dapples!


Another "Nope, not jumping".


Another really sweet horse!


I really liked this grey!

Happy winner!
Next week, dressage.

No comments:

Post a Comment