Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Random live show pictures

Here are some random live show pictures I took in April. 

Customized Breyer classic arabian mare class.

A beautiful CollectA Tennessee Walking Horse repainted by T. Wolmer if I remember correctly.

A customized Classic arabian mare to an andalusian mare I believe.

A beautifully painted El Nathan. Seriously one of the most awesome dapple grey paintjobs I've seen in person!

Breyer Resin Totilas. I really like this one! I'd love to have one OF and one repainted.

My little CollectA Donkey Foal repainted by me and finished the day before the show. She took first in her class and made me proud :) She was also the only one of the horses I was supposed to finish before the show, who actually got finished.

One of the fjordhorse classes.

Another Fjordhorse class.

A fantasyhorse painted by the owner. This one had a really cool pattern,

Winged horses, one of the fantasy classes.

A Drafthorse class in the Breyer Stablemate and Peter Stone Chips show. I really loved these two!
A beautifully made Breyer G4 reiner cm. by S. Nordström. I'm normally not into stockhorses but this one, I really like.

Yet another fjordhorse class. Can you tell I was excited by all the fjords?
A Josine Vingerling Micro rep. S. Nordström. One of my favourites of the bunch. She was simply adorable!

A Maggie Bennett Arabian, another one of my favourites.

Another awesome Josine Vingerling mini. I believe he was painted by S. Nordström as well.

Customized CollectA Arabian Mares Class

No comments:

Post a Comment