Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Live show report part 4: Special divisions

Out of the 7 special shows, I showed in 4. For these small shows we were allowed to bring 5 horses (10 for the stablemate and chips show). I was supposed to show a few more stablemates and bendables then I did but they were either not finished or finished but packed in a box at my boyfriend's house.

The novice show was fun to see and some of the novices had painted their own horses and done REALLY well, the Best in Show was one of them.

Best in Show Novice: Kasja, Schleich pony rep. KN
Best in Show Novice Reserve: Ahzad, CollectA Arabian Mare OF
The vintage division was tough and awesome! So many oldies that still looks so good. I fell in love with an arabian that I really hoped would win but as I said, it was quite the competition and the Best in Show was a worthy winner.

Best in Show Vintage: Simplemind, Breyer Cl. Terrang cm P. Nilsson

Fantasy models are normally not my cup of tea but there were several nice ones in the fantasy show, I especially liked the Best in Show.

Best In Show Fantasy: Chrysaor, HA Kilimanjaro rep. D. Brown

I actually had horses to show in the Breyer stablemate and Peter Stone chips show. Troublemaker (Breyer Sm. Scrambling Foal rr. T. Wolmer) took first and was crowned best foal. Since You Don't Love Me (Sm. G2 ASB rep. A Gustafsson) held her own, again, winning her class and was crowned best riding- and carriage horse. Symphony D (Breyer Sm. G3 Warmblood rr S. Nordström) and Royal's Mexican Heat (Breyer Sm. G2 TB rr S. Nordström) took first in their respective classes in the sporthorse division and Symphony D claimed the title of best sporthorse. In the end it was the best drafter who claimed the Best In Show title.

Best in Show Breyer Stablemate and Peter Stone Chips: Trollvind, Breyer Sm.G3 Highland Pony rr P. Nilsson
The Micro Mini show was really impressive. I admire those who have the patience to paint this tiny guys. My Ayers Rock Brigadör (Maggie Bennett Brigadier rep. A Gustafsson) took first in his class and Lovely (Breyer MW Cantering Morgan Mare OF) took second in her class. They were quite a few really nice ones, I'm a big fan of Maggie Bennett's minis and Josine Vingerling's too.

Best in Show Micro Mini: Imperioso, Bennett Micro rep. P. Lawson
When it came to breakables I only had one horse to show, Bellini of Decorima (Lakeshore Houdini OF) and he took second place in his class. The best arabian claimed the Best in Show title.

Best in Show Breakables: Shareek, AAA Striking Out Arabian OF
The Bendables show gave me quite a surprise when my CollectA Donkey Foal, that I painted and finished the night before the show, took first in the foal class! I really love the CollectA's, especially their warmbloods and friesian so I really liked the Best in Show.

Best in Show Bendables: Tristan CH

No comments:

Post a Comment