Sunday, June 7, 2015

Live show report part 3: Champions

We did the entire Plastic division and the entire Resin and Porcelain division before it was time for the Grand Champion votings and Best in Show voting. The callback tables were competitive and there were several horses that I wouldn't mind to bring home with me.

Champion Arabian in the Plastic Division

Champion Drafter in the Plastic Division
Champion Sporthorse in the Plastic Division
Champion Pony in the Plastic Division
Champion Foal in the Plastic Division
Champion Riding horse and Carriage horse in the Plastic Division
Champion Stockhorse in the Plastic Division
Champion Wild horse and Crossbreeds in the Plastic Division
Champion Other Equus in the Plastic Division
It was a tough decision and the voting was close but in the end the Grand Champion of the plastic division was Sameerah, the arabian mare.

Grand Champion in the Plastic Division
Sameerah
The reserve voting was also quite close and I was proud (and surprised) when my R. Peppermint was crowned Grand Champion reserve!

Grand Champion Reserve in the Plastic Division
R. Peppermint
After R. Peppermint's victory I was once again rather unfocused as I haven't had a horse done so good since my novice years. The callback table for the resin and porcelain was also very tough and I was drooling over all the beauties, glad I didn't have to vote.

Champion Other Equus in the Resin and Porcelain Division

Champion Riding- and carriage horse in the Resin and Porcelain Division

Champion Stockhorse in the Resin and Porcelain Division

Champion Sporthorse in the Resin and Porcelain Division
Champion Wild horse and Crossbreed in the Resin and Porcelain Division

Champion Foal in the Resin and Porcelain Division

Champion Drafter in the Resin and Porcelain Division

Champion Arabian in the Resin and Porcelain Division

Champion Pony in the Resin and Porcelain Division
I was surprised when I realized that Belize had been voted Grand Champion of the resin and porcelain division! I just wanted to jump and dance! Like I said earlier, my horses haven't done that good since my novice days. I don't collect to win, I love my horses whether they win or not but it's still nice to see them do this good.

Grand Champion and Grand Champion Reserve of the Resin and Porcelain Division
Belize and Impuls VS
I didn't really know what to do or what to think, My horse had won again! I was getting to go home with a Grand Champion title and a Grand Champion Reserve title! *Happy dance* But then Belize did one better and was crowned Best in Show! BEST IN SHOW! I almost thought I would pass out from all the excitement! Proudest moment of the day :)


I won't call this show one of my best just because my horses did good. It's one part of it, yes, but the best parts were meeting all the nice people and getting my longed for Lohengrin. I can't wait 'til the next show I get to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment