Thursday, July 30, 2015

I'm Back!

Or well I've been back in Sweden for exactly 3 weeks today but I've had so much to do catching up to do with everything and I'm back to work. After almost six weeks in South Africa it feels both strange and great to be back home! :)

So at the moment I'm doing my best to catch up on everything from my normal blogs, forums, youtube channels, IMEHA and NAN results, Swedish Modelhorse Society magazines and more so I'm far from done yet but I'm working on it!

I will post a few of my favourite pictures and I might do a post later with some more picture and telling you guys what I've done! :)

This is Wettes (Wittes?) the lazy white lion male.

Sasha, a lurky and unpredictable young lioness.

Ceasar, an adorable and wonderful young tiger male.

A new little white lion cub.

Echo, the little lion boy that I got to help out bottlefeeding! My beautiful baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment