Saturday, November 15, 2014

Missing, again

Here we are, once again Svante is missing. And the worst part of it all is that I'm not home to look for him. I was lucky enough to find him. Unfortunately I don't think we will have the same luck twice. I'm afraid that something bad has happened and that he won't come back this time...


It's hard to be 400 miles away and powerless when your dear animals are missing. I can't really stand the thought of him not being there when I get home for Christmas.


My trusty little, sweet cat who even trusted me enough to help him swim in our pool without even being scared.


Even though a little bit skeptic at first when we let him outside he adapted very well and soon grew to like the outdoors. 


He got more and more comfortable and hes not afraid of any of the dogs. He loves to play with them and they like him too.


I hate being helpless and even though I know that my family do what they can to find him it doesn't feel good not to be able to go out and try to find him myself.


Once again I'll have to pray for his safe return and hope that it's enough to bring him home.


I'm sure even Liten wants his friend back!

No comments:

Post a Comment