Friday, November 14, 2014

I'm still here!

I want to apologize for the radio silence that has been on my blog for some time now. I've been extremely busy in school and recently my computer decided to strike. Fortunately the computer issue is now resolved (at least until it decides to strike again, because I'm certain it will...)

Unfortunately there haven't been much progress on the modelhorse front lately. The weather has been lousy so I haven't been able to prime any models and I haven't painted anything in a while because the little free time I've had I have tried to spend with my friends, boyfriend and family (and most of them live more than 400 miles away) which means that I haven't had a whole lot of time to do anything hobby related. Being a full-time student also means that money is tight so I haven't bought any new models lately and I haven't been able to attend any liveshows

So from a hobby point of view my life has been very slow and non-progressive for quite some time now (the rest of my life sure hasn't!).

I do have some posts planed for the near future and I hope to get back into things soon as I miss it dearly.

I hope I still have some readers and hopefully I will have something worth reading soon! :)

And because I don't want this post to be all text and boring, I'll give you a little picture :)

Imperia and Laura
An old picture of my Breyer Sidesaddle Set

No comments:

Post a Comment