Thursday, September 18, 2014

What's in the bodybox/studio

I just realised that this is my 100th blogpost! That's quite awesome, if you ask me, since I've never, ever, been a particularly good blogger. Thank you to all who reads my blog and I hope you'll follow me through another 100 posts! =)

A thing that I had not realised is that my bodybox has expanded the way it has. I knew there were quite a few bodies but I wasn't expecting this when I lined them up!


I counted 35 and was expecting about half of that. Bottom line: I really need to get started painting!


The models in the bodybox range from those needing repairs,


To those who needs to be striped, re-primed and repainted,


To those needing prepping and a little more priming,


To those (really few) that are ready to paint,


Those needing a few updates,


Those who've been started painting but still has quite the way to go before they're finished


And last but not least the few who only needs some smaller details to be finished.

Atleast I don't have to worry about not having anything to paint in the nearest future! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment