Saturday, September 6, 2014

There is just so much...

... that I want to do right now.

I really, really, really want to catch up on the World Equestrian Games as I haven't been able to see much of it.


I wouldn't mind doing some pedigrees for my horses so that I can make my goal of having pedigrees for all of my horses on my hard drive by the end of the year.


I just got the last photos for my scrapbook so I'd love to keep up the work as I've been working on this album for quite some time.


To be able to continue with my Silver Brumby project I need to read the books, and I want to do that too.


And last but not least I want to turn this bunch into finished horses!


As you can see I've lots to do and really have no idea where to begin. (Un)fortunately I don't have to worry about that just quit yet. Because I am kind of stuck with these:


Although very interesting and useful, I'm not quite up to studying and writing the paper I need to have finished by Monday when there is so much more I want to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment