Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Becoming Thowra

I got all of the six books in the series about Thowra and I've read three of them. This means that I have a quite comprehensive, although not complete, list of characters from the books.

I'll have lots and lots to do when it comes to the Silver Brumby Project.


Since I have three more books to read I haven't started figuring out which molds to use for most characters but there is one I'm already sure of.

And that is Thowra.

The one model that will become Thowra, started it's life as a G3 Rearing Andalusian, then he became a Vampire horse.


With cape and all!


Red snake eyes, blod splatter on his chest and white, bloody fangs.


He was mostly made because I needed to try something other than realistic colours and it was fun to do but now he will be striped, re-primed and repainted into a light palomino, representing Thowra.

Of course you'll be able to follow his progress on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment