Thursday, June 12, 2014

New barn accessories

I've been quite creative for a while now (between school, studies and other things). I have my eyes set on making a small horse-shop scene with different horse accessories so by taking small steps, making one item at the time I will get there one day =)

Lately I've turned these:


Into these:


15 rope halters in 5 different colours.

Light Brown

Light Green

Red

Light Blue

Black

Besides making rope halters I've made a few lead ropes in different colours (to match the rope halters:


Light blue, light brown, red, red/black and green/black.

I also tried to make a couple of Jolly Balls for the horses. These are made in polymer clay and then primed and painted. I need to make better ones but for a first try I think they are ok.

They're not quite finished in this picture, they need a few more layers of paint and then sealer.
Another first was this pink haynet:

Yes, it actually is pink even though it doesn't look like it.
It's not perfect but it was just a first try since I didn't have the materials I wanted. I think I got the hang of the technique and once I've made a few more tries (with the right materials) I'll make a small tutorial for them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment