Monday, June 30, 2014

Belated post

I meant to write this post a looong time ago and I did take photos for it but I have no idea where the pictures are so when I unpacked my models after the liveshow I took some time to take a few pictures.

Last July, Christina Brown of CK Tiny Tack did a blog post on saddle pads and Thelwell ponies. I found them adorable and Christina was nice enough to leave a saddle pad up for grabs, all you had to do was to pay the shipping. I couldn't believe my luck when I was the first to inquire about it. 


I liked the pictures of it but it looks even better in hand.


It's really nicely made and very detailed.


I just love the picture of the stubborn little pony. I think all of us have met a pony like that sometime!


It's even marked with CKTT Saddlery!

I love this saddle pad and I'd love to have more of them but unfortunately I don't have enough saddles! So for now I have to settle with this one but that is definitely good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment