Sunday, February 2, 2014

So many naked ponies!

So, I unpacked my poor victims modelhorse bodies from the body box. I didn't think they were so many... But it turned out that there were 25 naked or almost naked horses.

An older picture on some of my bodies.
To some that might seem like a small number, but to me, who is not very good at painting, haven't finished a horse in quite a while (I don't count the T.I.B.B.P medallions I painted for my friends for Christmas) and don't actively collect bodies, 25 IS a lot! They are in different states of naked, ranging from in need of prepping to only detailwork left. Most of them are in the "have one layer of paint" stage and have a loooong way to go...

But I've been struck by inspiration and before it goes away again I sure hope that some horses will be less naked than before.



I just realised that I haven't included my naked resins... Sigh... Oh well, I'm not good enough to paint them myself so I'll blame it on that =P


No comments:

Post a Comment