Saturday, February 8, 2014

Photoshow results January

One of my goals this year was to start showing with the IMEHA. Right now I show in the green division since I haven't done a whole lot of photoshowing. I only showed in halter classes but I want to show in mold classes and maybe some other too, later on =) 33 of my models showed in different classes for January. Some did good, even great, and some did not as good but I'm quite happy :)

19 of my horses did not place at all. It's kind of understandable since my photos aren't great and even though it is the green division, it is quiet competitive.

Among the horses that did good:
Shaniqua took sixth in her class.

Shaniqua, Arabian Mare (Cl. Arabian Mare OF)
Ancient Gold took fifth in his class and so did Bluebelle, Question and Sadeek in their classes.

Bluebelle, Clydesdale filly (Tr. Bluebell OF)
Treasure took fourth.

Treasure, Welsh Sec C stallion (Tr. Cefnoakpark Bouncer OF)

And among those who did great:
Blueberry took third place in her class along with Chocolate and Lady Louisain their classes.

Blueberry, mustang mare (Cl. Cloud's Legacy Sitka OF)
Viking took second.
Viking, fjordhorse stallion (Breyer Tr. Henry OF)

Acuatico and Giant Snowstorm made me very proud and took first place in their classes.

Acuatico, mustang stallion (Tr. Blue Suede Shoes OF)
But the two that made me most proud was; Athame, who took first in her class and went on to become Division Reserve Champion Arabian, and Ayers Rock Brigadör who also took first in his class and went on to become Division Reserve Champion Drafter.

Athame, Arabian mare (AA Sabiha OF)

Ayers Rock Brigadör, shire stallion (MM Brigadier rep. A. Gustafsson)
I'm very happy to see the results of my horses and I've already begun uploading more pictures so that I have more horses to show and I'll hopefully be able to show in more classes next month =)

No comments:

Post a Comment