Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Showing

Yes I've finally started showing with the IMEHA! Unfortunately it is only a select few models who are entered in shows since I haven't been able to take any new show pictures in quite a while. I know their pictures aren't great but I still think it'll be fun to see how they'd do :) The competition is quite tough so I'll need to improve my photos later on but it might not be before summer so these'll have to do for now :)

I actually found IMEHA quite easy to use. The hardest part for me was to know which class to put the different breeds and horses in since we don't have the same "system" in Sweden. Fortunately they have a great page to help you out.


I love to see how my horses do so I can't wait 'til the results are up =D

No comments:

Post a Comment