Friday, January 10, 2014

Plans for 2014

Like I said in this post I didn't achieve all of my goals for 2013 so most of them will follow me through 2014.

- Attend at least one liveshow.
Even though I did achieve this goal last year I'll have it as a goal for this year too :) I'm trying to get to at least one each year and this year I might even consider sending models to be proxy-shown.

- Obtain some of my "to be portrait" models.
This is my main focus this year. I want to obtain as many of the "to be portrait" models as possible this year so I can focus on getting them painted next year :)

- Get my RC Mini Haggis and RC Bruno painted.
My poor naked models are still waiting for their clothes. I think mini Haggis has been unpainted for about 7 or 8 years now... Shame on me...

- Paint some of my poor naked horses.
I've done very little painting in 2013 and hope to do some more in 2014 since I've found that I really enjoy the combination of acrylics and pastels.

- Obtain at least one horse for my Strapless conga. As I did manage to obtain a Headley Britannia in 2013 I want to add the Pottery Barn SR Strapless, Valvella or Party Girl. I wouldn't be sad if I got my hands on a Tiramisu ;) A Strapless body to be painted as semi portrait of a chestnut sabino rabicano warmblood mare would work as well :)

- Get started showing with the IMEHA
My login works so now I just need to take and upload some pictures and start showing :)

- Finish my website
All horses are up on the website so I just need to take photos for it.

- Organize my pedigrees
Have all of my pedigrees neatly organized in a binder.

- Keep blogging
I'm gonna try to keep up the blogging with at least 4 posts a month.

I managed to finish 1/3 of my goals in 2013 so let's hope for a better rate in 2014 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment